Research Projects in India carried out by researchers from the Netherlands
- NOD - Dutch Research Database
The Dutch Research Database (NOD) is a publicly available online database with information on scientific research, researchers and research institutes. The NOD covers all scientific disciplines (multidisciplinary). Around 200,000 unique visitors a month are looking at information from the NOD on the website of Research Information.
In the English section of this Database there is a list of more than 200 projects carried out in India.
Some of the projects are:
- A comparative study of water user associations in jointly-managed irrigation systems in Maharashtra and Gudjarat, India.
- A.P. Water Management Project India
- Asian dilemma: modernising the electricity sector in China and India
- Dynamics of death: mortuary rituals and social transformation among the Garo, North Eastern India
- Business groups, investment and firm value: empirical studies on India
- Political and religious identity in colonial India
- Politics of Participation; decentralization and local governance in Mumbai, India
- Temple construction in South India, c. 800-1200. Text, archaeology and ritual
- The standard of living in India and Indonesia in the twentieth century
- Transnational alchemy: producing the global consumer and diasporic identities via contemporary visual media: India